We are excited to announce effective April 1, 2016 we merged Aging Wisely Care Management services with our Home Health sister company, EasyLiving, Inc. From this date the combined companies will provide care management services and home health services together under the name EasyLiving, Inc.
This is a merger of two innovative and professional companies which have a history of working together for 11 years. We hold the same values and philosophy for doing business, share team members and have accomplished excellent results for clients, with an emphasis on honesty and integrity.
What impact will this merger have on you?
- Better coordination of care and improved communication with your Care Manager, Caregiver and Office team.
- Improved services while continually improving client outcomes.
- Upgrading to one Client Management System (Family Room Information for Clients) increasing transparency to clients, families, and responsible parties.
- 24/7 Access to caregivers’ schedules.
- Online access to care manager and caregiver notes.
- Care plan and medication details at your fingertips.
- One invoice for Care Management and Home care services!
- Online Payments – Pay by credit card or check online.
- *If you wish to continue to mail a check instead of paying online by checks or credit card please make all payments to EasyLiving Inc.
Though we will now operate as one company – EasyLiving, Inc. – you can rely on the same personal working relationships you have had in the past. You will still be working with the same people and can depend on the same high quality service.
All contact information and phone numbers will remain the same.
We are committed to continually improve your experience and want to thank you for your confidence, loyalty and support. I am confident this merger will allow us to serve you even better. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Alex Chamberlain, CEO
Here is the complete information about our new Family Room client management system. This document provides an overview of all the features and the simple instructions for use. You may want to bookmark it or print it out for future reference. We hope you will benefit greatly from this system and we welcome any questions!