Join us for our next dementia education workshop, being held July 17, 2015 in our Clearwater offices. This dementia education course is good for caregivers, eldercare professionals (or anyone who works with seniors), elders interested in brain health or who have a history of dementia in their family, and anyone who wants to know more about brain health.
Join our expert dementia care nurse, as she shares insight into disease terminology and answers the most frequently asked questions. This FREE dementia education workshop is open to our community, so that we can help spread Alzheimer’s awareness.
Did you know?
- 1 in 3 seniors in the U.S. dies with Alzheimer’s (or another form of dementia).
- By 2050, costs related to Alzheimer’s and dementia could reach $1.1. trillion.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the only cause of death in the top 10 that CANNOT be prevented, cured or slowed.
Do you know…
- What are signs of dementia versus normal aging?
- Where to seek help, how to get a diagnosis?
- Where to turn for help with caregiving and disease management?
Ask these and other questions you have, and our Alzheimer’s certified training nurse and expert eldercare team will ensure you get the answers you need. If you can’t make it, let us know so we can inform you about our next Alzheimer’s class (and we’re happy to set up a one-on-one consultation in the meantime!): 727-447-5845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.