EasyLiving, a local private duty home health agency, has announced its expansion into Hillsborough County. EasyLiving home healthcare Tampa is located at 5402 West Laurel St. #208.
“We’ve been receiving requests from home care clients and professionals in Tampa for some time,” says Alex Chamberlain, CEO of EasyLiving. “We’re excited to offer services on both sides of the bay and bring our unique home care philosophy to both Tampa seniors and the valued caregivers that make up our workforce.”
EasyLiving was founded in Clearwater in 1998 by elder law attorney Linda R. Chamberlain and is managed by Alex Chamberlain. With over 20 years advocating for the rights of seniors and their families in Florida, they recognized what was lacking in senior home care and care management. Using their expertise in issues surrounding elder care, they created a more personalized service designed to support caregivers to do their best for clients.
EasyLiving is recruiting caregivers and will begin serving Tampa area clients immediately.
EasyLiving Tampa Home Healthcare Services
- Meal planning and preparation of healthy meals, including grocery shopping and mealtime companionship
- Household tasks, including laundry, ironing, light housecleaning, organizing, and pet care assistance
- Transportation and assistance with errands
- Personal care: bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, and hygiene
- Medication assistance
- Companionship and assistance with life enrichment activities
- Extra support to facility care; hospital sitters
- Transitions of care program: post-hospital or surgery care, safe return home program
- Alzheimer’s specialty care
- Respite care
- Comprehensive assessments and personalized recommendations
- Healthcare advocacy and coordination
- Discharge planning, finding the best care facilities and local resources
- Support for long-distance caregivers
- Family mediation
- Crisis intervention
About EasyLiving, Inc: EasyLiving is a licensed home healthcare company serving individuals and families in Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough counties. The EasyLiving home caregiver team provides clients with the non-medical support they need to have more active, healthy and meaningful lives and remain comfortably in their own homes. EasyLiving was named Tampa Bay’s fourth fastest growing company in the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2010 Fast 50 Awards and a top small business in the south by Business Insider. EasyLiving was repeatedly been awarded “Best in Home Care” provider and employer of choice by Home Care Pulse, an independent quality assurance agency. For more information, please visit http://www.easylivingfl.com.
Contact: Alex Chamberlain
Hillsborough County HHA#299994823