Our care managers provide expert knowledge of insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits and other financial assistance programs for our clients. We help with issues such as:
- Long term care insurance (navigating benefits, claims, care coordination)
- Medicare analysis (pre-retirement analysis, yearly review, switching plans, analyzing cost-benefits): Medicare prescription drug plans, Medicare Advantage, supplements
- Medicare and insurance advocacy (understanding benefits, rights and appeals; changing plans; getting the most from your coverage)
- Understanding Medicaid; assistance with applying, options, and resources
- Navigating VA benefits such as pensions (Aid & Attendance) and the VA healthcare system
- Understanding disability and health care options
We work with you, your responsible party and any professional advisors to analyze costs, provide cost-savings options and monitor finances. Our team can refer you to top-quality financial resources such as advisors, CPAs, and specialty services. We can suggest ways to simplify financial management and protect elder loved ones from financial scams or mismanagement.
Our experts are often called upon to give independent analysis for financial advisors, courts, guardians, and others about the costs of care, projections/budgets and more.
Make your dollars go further in the “golden years”
Drop us a line today for a free quote!