EasyLiving Offers Unique Resource to the Pinellas County Senior Care Community
EasyLiving is pleased to announce that Nicole Ousley, Director of Operations, has completed Timeslips Creative Storytelling training. Timeslips storytelling was designed to help people with dementia express themselves. But, it is so much more than that… “TimeSlips opens storytelling to everyone by replacing the pressure to remember with the freedom to imagine“…
Check out Timeslips featured on the Today Show to see the program in action:
Timeslips goals are to:
- Inspire people with dementia to hone and share the gifts of their imaginations.
- Inspire others to see beyond the loss and to recognize the strengths of people with dementia.
- Improve the quality of life of people with dementia and their care partners.
Timeslips produces results:
- More engaged and alert residents.
- More staff/resident interactions.
- Improved affect and communication skills.
EasyLiving is extending invitations to our community partners in senior care to benefit from this program. We can provide a demo of this unique program for your staff and will provide the activity for your residents as well. Bring a group to our state-of-the-art office, specially designed for group interactions like Timeslips, for a Timeslips activity!
To learn more or schedule your demo, contact us at 727-448-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.