Our aged care companions at EasyLiving provide helping hands with our unique, compassionate touch to lighten your anxiety and the burden of your loved one. They accomplish this by aiding your loved ones with several daily duties that would be too tough or strenuous for them otherwise.
Some of the ways our senior care can assist are as follows:
- Running errands – It isn’t always simple for seniors to get around, especially outside the home, which is why many people benefit from the support of an elderly care companion from EasyLiving to help them with basic chores like grocery shopping and going to the post office.
- Tidying up – When a senior’s household upkeep becomes too challenging, an extra pair of solid and steady hands can assist them in keeping up with everyday chores and keeping their environment tidy and clean. Help can involve changing sheets, doing laundry, and washing dishes, among other things.
- Dignified hygiene care – Many seniors have difficulty getting in and out of the shower, fastening little buttons, or putting on shoes. Your loved one may securely traverse the tasks of getting ready each day with the help of our dignified hygiene service.
- Providing reminders – Whether they have difficulty remembering appointments, dates, or medications, an aged care companion from EasyLiving can offer gentle reminders to ensure that nothing significant has been forgotten.
- Keeping them company – If your loved one lives alone, sometimes a little extra companionship and an excellent way to spend the time from a cheery companion care provider is all they truly require
If you see your older loved one is tired or suffering from daily duties, now is the time to get them some assistance. You can count on EasyLiving’s elderly companion care to brighten their day and lighten their load. We are a dependable local, bonded, and insured home care agency.